Book a unique online experience and explore Berlin’s history of sex, Berlin’s queer history, or Berlin’s clubs from the comfort of your home!
What Are Online Experiences?
My online experiences are interactive presentations over Zoom, that you can experience together with your family, friends, or your university students. They allow you to explore the topics covered in our guided tours from the comfort of your home. Fun quiz questions make this an interactive experience that you don’t want to miss.
That’s how easy it is
What Topics Can I Book?
My online experiences cover the same subjects as my guided Berlin walking tours:
- Berlin’s History of Sex
- The Story of Berlin’s Clubs
- Berlin’s Queer & Trans History
What Do I Need to Bring?
- A computer with stable internet access and Zoom (You can download Zoom here.)
Webcam is optional.
- Your smartphone with internet access and an internet browser of your choice.
- A curious mind and no reluctance to be entertained or shocked.
How Does This Online Experience Work, and How Long Does It Take?
To participate, please send an email to [email protected] with your booking request (including the topic, the number of people attending, and the requested date(s) and time(s), with time zone.)
After confirmation, you’ll be sent a link to a Zoom conference call. When your online tour time arrives, click on your link, or open Zoom on your phone/computer and enter the login details provided.
What Does It Cost, and What Else Do I Need to Know?
The Berlin online tour costs 200,00€ (regardless of the number of participants).
English or German.
- This is a unique online experience that also makes an excellent gift for loved ones!
- Ideal also for university classes!
- This Berlin online tour is only suitable for people who are at least 18 years of age.
- Please be aware of the trigger/content warnings, which include: animal cruelty, antisemitism, BDSM/kinks/fetishes, HIV/AIDS, homophobia, human trafficking, (mass) murder, Nazi Germany, poverty, racism, sex, sexism, sexual abuse, (sexualized) violence against and abuse of children, sex work/prostitution, transphobia, and violence (physical, psychological, sexualized).